Tuesday

Not Lion….

It was my grandson Zachary’s first birthday last week, and this is the card I made for him. The set is from Inky Antics, and so adorable.

Zachary'sBirthday

The card is long and narrow, just seemed to look better this way. The image was stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black, then coloured in with Copic Markers. I then cut him out, and stamped an extra tail, coloured that and layered it on top of the lion. Then I used Nestibilities to do some layering. I thought it was a cute 1st birthday card.

I do have a picture to share of Zachary eating his birthday cake!! lol Now tell me he isn’t a little sweetheart. I really miss this little guy!

Zachary's First Birthday!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Kim

5 comments:

Netty said...

Your grandson is so gorgeous and so is the card, x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Sweet card Kim and Zachery is a cutie too

Valerie H. Wilson said...

OMG, I'm rolling on the floor laughing!!! That's just how I eat cake!!! LOL!!! Awesome card for such a cutie!!
xo

Jenny Gropp said...

This is so cute .....the card and the little cake monster!!

WW said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails