Sunday

I'm back!


Hi Everyone!

I am finally back I think! lol....we have gotten all moved, everything is hooked up, and my stamping room is awesome! Lots of light, and much more room! Yesterday a g/f came over and we spent the afternoon stamping! I have been making cards for classes I am teaching in New Glasgow, but I made one card yesterday just because! lol....The fairy stamp is from The Stamping Ground, sentiment from Stampers Anonymous. I stamped her on glossy, then used phototwin marker with watercolor paint brush to paint her in. I don't know why I cut it oval, I wish I hadn't, but I guess it turned out alright? Anyway, I just wanted to have something to share with you all! Lol...I have neglected my blog for a couple weeks, and want to get back into the swing of things!

Thanks for visiting ladies, and for all your wonderful comments! I sure enjoy looking at all your blogs as well! Thank you for sharing!!

Have a wonderful day!
Kim

5 comments:

Barbara said...

So glad you are back, and how wonderful your favorite color. She is beautiful.

audrey said...

Kim...i love the oval. It makes the card look old fashioned and elegant...it is fabulous. I'm so glad to see you back as I have missed seeing the cards you make :o)

Paula said...

Kim thats a gorgeous card....very ethereal - Glad to see you back too!!

Nancy James said...

beautiful card and welcome back!
I am glad you are settled after your move!

Anne said...

Wow!! What a fabulous image Kim!!! Nice to see you back and I'm glad you're settled in now.

I love this pretty and romantic card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails