Thursday

Meet me at the Cafe...


Another GORGEOUS set from My Favorite Things! Honestly, you just have to check them out! lol....I did this on shimmer c/s and copics....it is so shimmery...I don't know if you can tell in the pic though. The awning is part of the set, and is cut out and layerd on top. All stamps are from MFT. The little filagree corners are just stamping in black and then I put a bit of purple glitter to add a bit of Bling! A girl just has to have bling.....I sure wish it was me sitting in the pic enjoying a nice glass of wine with a good friend! Ah....stamping is fun too though!

I took a pic from the side as well, so you could see it was dimensional, and was hoping to show some of the shimmer. The colours in the sideview aren't true like the frontal view of the card. Amazing how lighting and angle can make it look so very different!

Have a wonderful evening!
:)
Kim

8 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hey, where's the black bg? The pink is cute too. Welcome back, girlfriend. So glad you're feeling better. What adorable cards to welcome us all back!

Hugs,

Beth

Heather Grow said...

Hey Kim, welcome back to blogging. Love the new stuff. Don't be a stanger.

Suzy said...

Ahhh so cute!

I have tagged you gf. See my blog here for details (you gotta post 7 fun and random facts about yourself!):
http://blog.papermonkey.org/index/2007/10/sockafellabella.html

hugs!
Suzy

Suzy said...

Forgot to ask where you got your Copics - I am still shoppin around for the best deal on them. But wow just love them on your card!

Classroomfree said...

Great card :o)

Theresa said...

I can just imagine all the sparkle!!! Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! :) Missed seeing your stuff lately!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Love this card!! The florishes at the corners is the perfect touch with the image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails