Tuesday

A very late Thursday Challenge!

Sorry for being soooo late everyone!!

I decided to take the challenge of a Christmas card for the week that I had missed! If no one issues a challenge this week, I will pick another of the last challenges! There were some great ones there!

I also did this challenge with another stamper, it was to use the same Santa stamp from The Stamp Shack. It is also the first time I have used any of the MANY stickers I have? I have received some as raks or design team items, but never used them, so I thought it was time!

Thanks for playing along with me ladies, hope to see your challenges on Thursday again!


:)
Kim

4 comments:

Penny said...

Gorgeous vintage santa - I love it!!

Birdbrain said...

What a great image. I could never make the Santa work for me.

Anonymous said...

Love the image - fab card.

Thanh Vo said...

The infamous Shack Santa! It looks great, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails