Thursday

I really do love snowmen!

 

I love this time of year. Starting to make Christmas cards, or winter cards I guess you could say. Snowmen just make me smile, they are just fun! Brings back memories of being a kid and making snowmen. I remember going in the house and sneaking out hats, mittens, scarves, carrots, and raisins. I guess I wasn’t a very good sneak though, my Mom always knew what was going on, and always had a big smile when we dragged her outside to check out our snowmen!

Anyway, here is my card for today. This is the last card for my class at Photo Memories.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I just can’t tell you how pretty I think these Bo Bunny Christmas papers are! The colors are awesome!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

:)

Kim

4 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

This such a cute snowman and I agree the DP is gorgeous.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Aw, isn't it funny how mom's always seem to know what we're up to - it's like they have eyes in the back of their heads!!! Ok, so you're a mom - what's the secret?! LOL!

This card is adorable! If it's possible, I think it's even prettier in person! The cards for this class are all so fun!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!

Hugz,
Val :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! Love it!

Sheila said...

Oh how gorgeous......I love the papers...... a lot. Mmmm may have to get me some of those.....you bad girl....lol!!!
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Related Posts with Thumbnails