Thursday

Allegro


I just did this card up tonight. The focal image is from Stampington, the Holly leaves are from Peddlers Pack, and the verse is from A Stamp in the Hand. I stamped the holly leaves with light brown ancient page, then overstamped with the Mica Magic Antique Gold, but it doesn't show well in the scan. It does have a nice shimmer on it though. Just trying to get a few more Christmas cards done, then will decide on the ones I will make more of....fun fun! I made another card today but can't share it! The person it's going to always reads my blog and I want to surprise her! lol..Will post some more cards tomorrow when they are finished! lol


Have a great evening Ladies!

:)

Kim

9 comments:

Rein said...

This is so beautiful.

Mary-Beth said...

Lovely card. It's a shame the shimmer doesn't show!

J@cqueline's craft nest said...

What a fabulous card!

Paula said...

so elegant!

Barbara said...

I have the little girl stamp and I have always had a hard time using it. I love it in brown. So elegent.

audrey said...

So elegant and beautiful.

Flower said...

You did a beautiful job on this one, Kim. I wish more of your talent had worn off while you were living here!

audrey said...

Kim...i can't find your email address so here goes:

Write the post like normal with everybodys name. Then highlight the persons name, click on 'link'(little green alien looking thing) and enter their url, then you can click on 'b' to make it bold then you can change the color with the text color if you want. You have to do these things while the persons name is highlighted(just hold the mouse button down and scroll over their name to do it)...let me know if it works or email me jadeinfla@yahoo.com

Louise said...

Kim, Wow, great colours...Love it..
Louise

Related Posts with Thumbnails