Tuesday

Miss You


I know I have been slack on my blog, life has been busy! I am planning on stamping all day though, so hopefully I will have more to share with you later today! I also was away visiting my family out in BC for a couple weeks, and have a few pics to share with you! I promise to get on that later this afternoon after stamping! lol

This is a really simple card I made to do in a class. I am going to be teaching 2 harder cards, so this will be the last card and the fastest on to make! I have to say I am loving the Hero Arts birds! I need more....lol...yeah like I NEED another stamp! lol....It's a sickness I tell ya! lol I painted in the bird with radiant pearls, so it shimmers very nicely irl. I also used the cuttlebug for the background and one of the scalloped circle punches, the next size down from the biggest! lol I completely forget to scan the cards I made, but Dejah scanned this one for me and sent it along. Thanks Dejah!

I sure have missed you all, and happy to be back in the land of blogging once again! LOL

Have a great morning!
:)
Kim

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oh that is so cute. I don't have any of these little bird stamps but I think I may have to add them to my list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails