Tuesday

Pictures from back home

My son Shawn Dad and Mom
My son Mike and his girlfriend Deb.
Shawn and his cousin Andrew.
Mike and Deb
Hannah, Shawn and I (Hannah was Shawn's Prom Date)
Shawn - ready to go
Close up of Shawn

I was back home in Vernon, B.C. for a couple weeks! My youngest son graduated, he finished school in February, but it was his official graduation at the end of May. It was a beautiful day, everything was perfect! My camera was giving me some grief so I don't have any of him in his cap and gown, will get those from the school. But here are some pics of the special day and of both my boys, Mike (the oldest) and Shawn (my youngest). Also a pic of my Dad Mom. I can't believe how much warmer it was there than it is back east! Their flowers were in full bloom, and we didn't even have leaves on our trees yet! lol....But there were leaves when I arrived back home! I had the best time ever spending time with my boys and family....I hope to go back soon to see them! Mike lives in Fort McMurray, AB, and Shawn is living in Vernon for now, so it's harder to get to see them both at the same time, but what can you do! I will have to make more trips! LOL

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Fabulous photos thanks for sharing them Kim.

Therese said...

Also have a son in Fort McMurray!

He is flying cargo up there!

What is your son doing up there?

Be creative!

Therese in Trenton
Mixed Media Market - new items!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediamarket/

My art blog
http://www.tmalakart.blogspot.com/

Vintage Papers said...

beautiful family! thanks for sharing the photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails