Friday

Doodle This



Wow, I think I am the only person that doesn't own this set, and I just LOVE it! I borrowed this set from Deborah (thank you!), and had fun creating with it last night, even though I have been sick! I first stamped the flower on pink shimmer paper 2 times, then painted over with a bit of twinkling H2O's. When that dried, I put stickles on all the little dots on the flowers. I then stamped the vine on white shimmer c/s and colored it in with tombow markers. Then I stamped the verse on a piece of white shimmer and added a couple flowers, and coloured them in with tombows as well and put stickles in the centers. All I had to do now was attach my big flower, and I did that with Mrs. Glue and adhered a big crystal as well to the center. I just love this card, it's so cheery and the colours soothing! I was actually trying to make this into an acetate card, but just couldn't figure out how to attach without showing glue somewhere, but I will figure that out eventually! lol

Thanks for coming by!
:)
Kim

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! GORGEOUS KIM!!!!!! I love it.

Birdbrain said...

It is beautiful, Kim! I hope you're feeling better - this is pretty damn sweet for being made by a sicko. LOL

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card Kim, love all your work :D! Hope you feel better soon, take care...

Anonymous said...

Kim...this is absolutely stunning. Hope you get to feeling better.

Sheila said...

WOW Kim.....that is sooo pretty.
Beautiful work.

Lisa said...

This is just stunning.
Absolutely love what you did with it!

Deborah March said...

Absolutely positively FABULOUS!!!!

Passionforstamping said...

This is gorgeous, Kim!!

Anonymous said...

oh what a gorgeous card, you have so much more patience than me, all that cutting out and waiting!! I loved reading your 7 random facts too!

Rika said...

Beautiful Kim!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. The pink shimmery paper flower and the stamped vines are fantastic!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my, this is so lovely, Kim.

Thanh Vo said...

Pretty card Kim! Sorry I havent stopped by in awhile.. but im back! And dont worry, I still dont have that set. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails