Monday

Shadow Box Card - Rubber Romance

Evening Everyone,

I know it's been awhile since I posted, life has just been busy, and creative juices haven't been flowing! Last night I made a card for a challenge with the group of ladies that we usually have SU parties with. The challenge was to make a card with a different fold. We drew a name and gave the person our card, until everyone's name was pulled. Wow, some awesome cards!!! I wish I had thought to take pictures, I did take my camera, but didn't take one pic! lol

Anyway, this is the card I made! The main image stamp is from Rubber Romance, the swirls from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is from Amuse. I used some Dew Drops on this card, thanks to Deborah for picking them up for me. I used the directions to make this card from Papertake Weekly Challenge. This card was done with the Shadow Box Card tutorial. The link is on the right side of my blog. Check it out, there are some fantastic ideas over there, and a challenge every week, with prizes to be won!
Well, it's almost midnight here, so I best get to bed!
Thanks for stopping by!
:)
Kim

5 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Kim, this is really a great image to use for this shadow box card layout. I love, love, love the colours you've used too.

As always, I love your work!

Jennifer :)

jjcreations said...

This is beautiful. I like how you've create a window look using the shadow box. Joan

CreativeMish said...

very pretty! I love the pretty little baubles you added

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Kim!
This card is fabulous! Love all the details you put into it. The dew drops are so fun on it!

Wanted to stop by and say that your embossing folders arrived yesterday and I can't wait to play! When I do make something, I'll be sure to link back to you!

Take care lady!
Julie

ChrissyM said...

This is perfect for a shadow box card. I love the colors and everything about it. Fantastic! Very nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails