Tuesday

Quietfire Design Frame

Hi Everyone,

I did this frame last month, and realised I had forgotten to post it. I have been trying to do something different lately, not just cardmaking. I am not sure why, but being a bit adventurous! lol Anyway, I painted a frame, then sanded it down. I then stamped and embossed with black embossing powder. I thought it looked a bit to shiny, so I went over everything with the sand paper again. I like the more distressed look. All stamps used on this are from Quietfire Design, as well as the digital collage image.

My g/f Louise was over just when I finished the frame and loved it, so I gave it to her! It sounds bad, but when it was made it just didn't fit the interior of my place, and it suited her much better! Funny how we do that!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Birdbrain said...

Lucky Louise! I love the sentiment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails