Thursday

Quietfire Design meets Cuttlebug


Suzanne at Quietfire Design has such beautiful calligraphy stamps! I just received this one, Home is the heart of life. I just bought a new cuttlebug background, and it's little heart dots! Beautiful, so I had to think up a way to bring these 2 items together. I used the christmas village embossing folder from Cuttlebug as well. I ran it thru the nestabilities first to get my oval, then ran the oval thru with the village folder. Did the same with the sentiment from Quietfire Design. I put it all together and added a beautiful flower, that I have no idea where I bought it! Added stickles and used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom of the card. I was very happy with how this card turned out. Oh, almost forgot, I used the Martha branch punch as well! Don't you just love her punches?
Thank you for the inspiration Yvonne!

Anyway, I am off to work! Enjoy your day,

10 comments:

Penny said...

Really beautiful and peaceful design, I love it!

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! I love the simple embossed design of it

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Ooooohhhhh...GORGEOUS!

Quietfire said...

This is so beautiful Kim!

Deborah March said...

Soooo elegant!

Unknown said...

This card just took my breath away..ty for sharing. Elegant as usual.
lablady2007@juno.com

ChrissyM said...

Stunning card!!

Sheila said...

Absolutely stunning Kim.
So elegant.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is just so elegant and drop dead gorgeous! Love the cuttlebug image as the focust and the flower is stunning and the sentiment unlayered is just perfect!

...Tonie, Tonie, Tonie... said...

Just gorgeous Kim !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails