Friday

Mr. and Mrs.

 

Hi there,

This card was done for Photo Memories, using their supplies.  This card and the two above will be my last cards for now, as I have now finished a 6 month term on their design team!  Time for some new people to have a turn.

Mrandmrs [50%]

All stamps are from Inkadinkado.  I stamped and embossed the cake, coloured it in with Copic Markers, then went over most of it with Angelwings Shimmerz.  I did all the layers and the tag with the Nestibilities.  Border strip was cuttlebugged.  I added some Kaisercraft rhinestones on the corners of the cake layer, and a few Dew Drops on the border.  Oh yeah, the flower was also done with the Nesties.  I put a little stickles on the cake stand as well.  Lots of bling on this card!  It was a dreary day even thought it was quite warm today, so I didn’t get a very good picture of this one.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Dianne K. said...

This is lovely! I love the colors and the design.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are wonderful. The use of the Cuttlebug really adds so much to the card. Very elegant!!

Starr said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails