Friday

Mr. and Mrs.

 

Hi there,

This card was done for Photo Memories, using their supplies.  This card and the two above will be my last cards for now, as I have now finished a 6 month term on their design team!  Time for some new people to have a turn.

Mrandmrs [50%]

All stamps are from Inkadinkado.  I stamped and embossed the cake, coloured it in with Copic Markers, then went over most of it with Angelwings Shimmerz.  I did all the layers and the tag with the Nestibilities.  Border strip was cuttlebugged.  I added some Kaisercraft rhinestones on the corners of the cake layer, and a few Dew Drops on the border.  Oh yeah, the flower was also done with the Nesties.  I put a little stickles on the cake stand as well.  Lots of bling on this card!  It was a dreary day even thought it was quite warm today, so I didn’t get a very good picture of this one.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails