Tuesday

Ornaments

Morning!

I made this card the other night, using die cut ornaments. I stamped the ornaments with snowflakes and versamark, then embossed using white embossing powder. Then dye ink was smeared over top, creating a resist. You then take a papertowel and lightly wipe off the embossed areas so they "pop". The background of the card was done with Basic Grey clear stamps, and I am so pleased with them! They gave me a crisp clear image first time using them! The snowflakes and swirls in the background are from the "Santa Baby" set, and is available at the Embellish-it online store! The Merry Christmas stamp is from Stamp in the Hand. Not sure who made the snowflakes on the ornaments, but if I had had the Basic Grey set when I did the ornaments I would have used that! They have GORGEOUS snowflakes on this set!

I have more cards to post, just trying to get some good light....urgh...so dreary here today!

Have a great day!
:)

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Another beautiful card. The ornaments look real!

~ Jennifer :)

Julie Mutch said...

What a neat idea. Love it! :)

shuggy said...

what a pretty card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails