Thursday

Double Take Thursday - Basic Grey

Afternoon Everyone,

Today Beth challenged me to use Basic Grey patterned papers! I love their papers, so I really enjoyed this challenge! I stamped and embossed on ivory c/s, then layered with Bazzill and Basic Grey. The image is coloured in with Copic Markers. A simple card this time....and I got called in for a different shift, so I am uploading it now instead of later!

Stop by Beth's blog to see her beautiful card, it will be uploaded sometime today as well!

Thank you for the challenge Beth, and for playing again!!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !!
I also love basic grey papers !
:-)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Kim this is lovely! Ooohhh and yummy basic grey papers. I've never seen this stamp before and she is awesome! WOW!

Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails