Tuesday

Last Tuesdays Byhand Challenge - Bunny Template

Morning All!

Last weeks Byhand Challenge was to use a bunny template that Suzanne posted from Quietfire Design! I have to say I was completely stumped on this one. Everyday I looked at my bunny and wondered what the heck was I going to do! Hmmm....a serious challenge. I ended up making this late last night. I ended up doing a resist on glossy paper. First you stamp your images on the bunny with Versamark, then heat set. Next using a make up sponge, I rubbed on a light pink dye ink, then after that a darker pink, then for my top coat of ink I used a lavender colour. You have to rub the ink quite aggressively so that you create your resist with the images you stamped with versamark ink. I then overstamped the sentiment with black ancient page dye ink. On the black layer, I stamped Flourishes and them embossed with black powder. All stamps used on this project are from Quietfire Design, please stop by and have a look! You will be tempted and enabled for sure!

Thanks for looking!
:)
Kim

7 comments:

K said...

lovely bunny!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how cute! Now I just love this. How sweet can it get?

Jennifer :)

Ila said...

This is so Lovely!! This bunny is Gorgeous!!

Thanh Vo said...

Lovin this bunny, Kim.

Sheila said...

I would have been stumped with the rabbit too Kim but WOW didn't you do a fab job.
The cowboy cards are totally awesome!!!

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, Kim, you did a great job on the bunny challenge! I love it! Just beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

A really cute card ! I love it !

Related Posts with Thumbnails