Saturday

Kids Cards




Evening!!

Wow, I really did struggle with kids cards. This was the monthly theme at Embellish-It Online. The gallery is now open, so if you have a chance, please go have a look at the beautiful cards and projects that the design team has uploaded!! There is some major talent there for sure! The board also has an awesome new forum, so check that out while your there too! lol

These are some of the kids cards I did for this theme. I haven't really used my Cuttlebug for a long time, but pulled it out today and had fun playing! Barb also has some of the NEW folders, die cuts, stamps, embellishments, papers for sale at her STORE as well! Shopping is wonderful there!! I have a couple more cards to finish, and will share with you tomorrow as well!

Thanks for stopping by, and I know these cards seem really simple, but honestly, they took me forever to do? I can do a Stampsmith card and finish it in about 15 minutes, but these, hmmm...FOREVER!!! lol

Have a great evening!
:)
Kim

5 comments:

Donna C. said...

These are great!! How did you do those oval dry embossed frames?

Anonymous said...

Great cards !

Kim said...

The ovals are from Cuttlebug, it's a 2 step one, die cut the oval, then you dry emboss it. I think it's a fairly new one, and it's a Disney one. Hope this helps!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Kim these are ALL just wonderful! And the embossed oval is out of this world. Love it!

Jennifer :)

Sheila said...

Kim......I have never seen such elegant kids cards......they are awesome. You are soooo clever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails