Saturday

The Easter Bunny is almost here!

Ah…the memories of Easter. I used to love hiding all the Easter eggs, and watching the kids searching everywhere in the house to find them. Then their chocolate covered faces after the devoured some of it! I really miss those days. My Grandbabies are too young for this yet, but can’t wait until they do the same.

This is one of the cards I made over at Dejah’s store last weekend. I normally don’t do Easter cards, but since I live so far away, I wanted to send Zachary and Charleigh a card.

Cards2011 011

This one is for Charleigh. There is so much glitter on this card, I wish I had been able to get a better picture, so you could see it. The stamp is from House Mouse. Isn’t she cute? We used the new Labels 20, LOVE THEM! Of course I came home with them! lol

Cards2011 025

I made this one for Zachary. I don’t normally do this syle of card, but I had a blast making these for the kids! Lots of shimmer and shine on this card too.

Have a great evening, and thank you so much for dropping by!

Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards!! I love the images you used. The colors, pattern paper, and embellishing are amazing. Awesome creations!

Netty said...

Beautiful cards, am sure they will love them. Happy Easter. Annette

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Awwww.... they turned out sooo cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails