Tuesday

Hopes and Dreams, and the possibilities of it all….

 

Last night I finally finished a card that was started last weekend. Kim Blanchette of The Cutting Garden instructed us on how to make this card, and I just love it! It would make a perfect wedding card. We also made a box to put the card in, as the card is quite big and dimensional. We used the Pendant Heart Nestibilities, lots of distress inks and Borderabilities, oh yeah, and tons of pearls! The sentiment is an old one from PSX.

Cards2011 001

I love the soft, romantic feel of this card, and can’t wait to make more! I believe the patterned paper is from Basic Grey.

My desktop computer is broken down, and all my photography programs are on it. Sorry my pictures aren’t that great right now, I didn’t realise how much I depended on Photoshop for editing my photos! It’s so nice to be able to fix the lighting and such. I shouldn’t complain, at least I have my laptop right now! lol

I think most of you know that we are moving to Montreal next week. It’s been a bit crazy around here. I will try to keep posting while we are getting settled, the hotel will have internet. We won’t have internet or phone until May 6th. Luckily it’s a company move and we don’t have to pack, or unpack! Yeah!  But we will have to direct and probably change things around as we get to know our new home.

I have to say I have been totally spoiled living here in Halifax! I have made the most incredible friends, most of whom stamp! We have a fabulous stamp group that gets together once a month. We have the best stamp stores, Photo Memories, Carousel Rubber Stamps, and The Cutting Garden! If you haven’t been to these stores, you are in for a real treat! It is so very beautiful here, living right across from the ocean. Yes, we were lucky to live here and get to know this beautiful province of Nova Scotia! I am going to miss everyone and everything so much! I also look forward to our new journey in Montreal. Life is what you make of it!

Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a great day!

Kim

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love this card! What a fabulous idea, using a heart die cut! Awesome!

I hope you still keep your blog going. Love your style and designs. Glad I was able to take a couple of your classes at Photo Memories. Where are you from? Good luck and all the best on your next journey!

Barbi M said...

Pretty card! Nice idea for the Heart accents! Hope you are having a great day!
Cheers
Barbi

Mari said...

Lovely! The hearts are perfect for this - and your soft muted colors are icing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails