Monday

Halloween Cards


Evening!

I finally had a chance to use my new MFT stamps! I just love these witches, and had a blast making these cards. They are for a swap on a forum. I made 6 of these, some of each colour combo. I think in the end I prefer the green ones. I paper pieced the dresses, and coloured the rest of the witches and broom with copic markers. I also went over the hat, boots, and black of the socks with a black spica glitter pen. They shimmer nicely in real life. I think my muse just may be back. Even if she just came for a visit, it was nice to have her back for awhile!

Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness, they are so amazing!! I love the paper pieced dresses - cute!

manicstamper said...

Love them both but the green just does it for me too.
Sheila-x-

Paula said...

beautiful work....love everything about them.

Flower said...

These are awesome! Still can't believe you pieced all that! lol

Kelly said...

great halloween cards! love the stamp you used!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! These are fantastic! I love these Halloween cards! Super!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails