Monday

Halloween Cards


Evening!

I finally had a chance to use my new MFT stamps! I just love these witches, and had a blast making these cards. They are for a swap on a forum. I made 6 of these, some of each colour combo. I think in the end I prefer the green ones. I paper pieced the dresses, and coloured the rest of the witches and broom with copic markers. I also went over the hat, boots, and black of the socks with a black spica glitter pen. They shimmer nicely in real life. I think my muse just may be back. Even if she just came for a visit, it was nice to have her back for awhile!

Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my goodness, they are so amazing!! I love the paper pieced dresses - cute!

Sheila said...

Love them both but the green just does it for me too.
Sheila-x-

Anonymous said...

beautiful work....love everything about them.

Flower said...

These are awesome! Still can't believe you pieced all that! lol

K said...

great halloween cards! love the stamp you used!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh wow! These are fantastic! I love these Halloween cards! Super!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails