Wednesday

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

I know I haven't been on much over the holidays, hubby has been on vacation, and doesn't go back til the 5th. While I LOVE having him to myself, he is driving me a bit crazy, and I haven't had any creative time! lol I am sure you all know what I mean!

I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Years, and all the best in 2009! I am so thankful for all the bloggers out there, for all your inspiration and friendship!

On another note, I am so tied up in knots! I applied for a design team, and SO WANT to be on this team! The stamps are so my style, and the other designers are out of this world! It would be a huge honour to be picked. The winners will be announced tomorrow. In my head I know I probably won't make it, but in my heart I am wishing!! lol So, wish me luck, and keep everything crossed for me!!!! I think I need it!! lol

See you next year!! lol

6 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Happy New Year, Kim! WOW, if anyone is deserving to be on a DT it is YOU! I don't know which company you are applying to, but I feel very, very confident you'll be chosen. I'll be watching for word on your blog!

All the best to you and yours in 2009!

Jennifer

Susan said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you on your ventures...you are so talented...any team would be lucky to have you on it...

Susan

Sheila said...

Happy New Year Kim.

I have my fingers crossed, my toes crossed and my eyes crossed...gawd I look a sight....lol!!!
But it's worth it if it gets you on that DT.
Good luck hun.........I'm rooting for ya.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

retiredheather said...

Oh Kim I wish you the most wonderful outcome you could get. I think you would be a most welcome addition to any dt. I hope your dreatm comes true.
Happy New Year
Hugs
Heather

Cassie said...

Hi! I saw you over at PCP in the Pink Papery Studios group. I've browsed your blog and think you are enormously talented!! So good luck on making the team.

Thanh Vo said...

Wishing you all the best in the new year and I am rooting for you on said design team :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails