For this card I printed out an image from one of my Luna Girl Cd's. I then cut it oval with the nestabilities, and very lightly stippled a bit of tea dye distress ink on the edges. Then layered on a scalloped oval. I did a small strip with the cuttlebug polka dot background. I printed out the sentiment on my computer, and used the window punch from SU to cut it out. Then I added a few prima flowers along the bottom edge of the photo just to fill the card a bit.
Whew....seriously, it was hard not to stamp one thing on a card! Made me wish I had some sentiment rub ons!
Thanks again for playing ladies!! And to Jennifer for the great challenge!