Tuesday

ATC Challenge

I was issued a challenge to make an ATC using the 1920's Lady TAC stamp. Now I haven't done an ATC for ages, and my stuff isn't really artsy, so I was intimidated to even make one! I guess it's ok, but I have seen so many that are better!! lol

I stamped the image on BG paper, then cut it down a bit. I coloured in the flowers with Copic markers, and then over top with the clear Spica glitter pen. I then cut my background paper to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and randomly stamped the Inkadinkado swirl, and coloured a bit with the clear Spica glitter pen. I then distressed the edges of it all with Tim Holtz distress inks. I used d/s foam tape for lift the image off the background, then added some dew drops for a bit of interest.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:)
Kim

4 comments:

Loobylou said...

Kim, You did a wonderful job with this challenge. I'm kinda sad it's over. It was a fun way to challenge each other.
Sarah

Julie Koerber said...

Love the color Kim and those dew drops are PERFECT for your little lady ATC. LOVELY!

CreativeMish said...

great card. I love the stamp and the little baubles

Thanh Vo said...

! Your stuffy isnt artsy! Kim, who are you kidding grrr. It looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails