Anyway, I made a few different things, and they all got filed...straight into the garbage! This really was tougher than I thought.....but I did finally get a card made that is half decent. How I yearned to add layers....some ribbon...swirls...lol
I stamped the branch from Hero Arts with Brown and Green chalk inks, and stamped it randomly around the edges. I then stamped the bird in nest from Inkadinkado with black archival ink, and coloured it in with my Copic Markers and a bit of Spica Glitter pen ( a girl HAS to have a bit of bling on a card..lol) If you click on the card to make it bigger, you will see where I added the glitter pen. I then went over all the edges with a sponge and tea dye distress inks to give it a bit more life. The sentiment is from the same clear set as the bird in the nest.
Thank you so much Ladies! This was an awesome challenge for me, and I got back to basics with this!
Have a wonderful evening and see you same time next week!