Thursday

My Favorite Movie Swap

Morning Everyone!

I have been trying to think of a swap to host, and finally I think I have it! I would like to host a swap called My Favorite Movie. I have only done swaps on the yahoogroups, but thought it would be more fun to open it up to the bloggers.

For this swap you would have to make cards using the theme of your favorite movie, or your interpretation of your favorite movie. It will be a 5 for 5 swap, you send in 5 cards, and you receive 5 different cards in return. If you have more than 1 favorite movie, you can do different cards. You can send in all the same cards, OR 5 different ones. I think I would like to stick to cards though, no atcs (unless you want to mount them to a card).

I am in Canada, but would like to invite anyone to play from different countries. We will figure out the postage thing, just email me! If you are in Canada, just send the same amount of postage on a SASE with your cards. Just leave a comment if you would like to join, and then email me (link to email me is on the right hand side of my blog). You are also welcome to email me if you have any questions about this swap.

I will take sign ups until July 21, the swap will be due in my hands on August 8th. I think that leaves plenty of time for the swaps to arrive. I will allow a bit of leeway with the due date, but not much. Any swaps that are not here by the 13th, will be returned back to you unopened. I would like to swap these and get them back out to you ASAP.

Thanks for reading and hoping you will join in on the fun!
:)
Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds fun! Count me in! Hmmm... now, what's my favorite movie!? :)
Cheers,
Val

Card Creations said...

I would love to join this swap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails