Saturday

A few more Christmas Cards









These are the last of my Christmas cards for this year. I made alot of duplicates, so there isn't much to show! lol It seems like I have been making them forever though, plus cards for classes. I am so ready to move onto regular cards! lol...All my Christmas stamps are boxed up for the year now....kinda sad, but I am ready to move on! lol Hope you are all doing well! Sorry I haven't posted much lately! Been busy with my man home again, and getting things ready for the holiday season!!


:)
Kim



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the vintage and even romantic feel these cards have....Gorgeous as always.

Jacqueline said...

Oh Kim these cards are just fantastic - please give us more details (PP you use/stamps etc.) next time! Hope you have a peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails