Monday

I'm baaaack.....lol


Whew, felt like I was gone forever! Ahhh...what can you do, sometimes life gets in the way! I am starting to feel alot better and actually played this weekend! I made some cards for a swap and started a couple more cards for samples. The stamps in the card below are from Inky Antics (the diva) and Hero Arts (word border). I used glitter for her dress and twinkling H20's for the scarf and gloves. Then I used Autumn Leaves swirl for the background of the card and layered. Used alot of glittery embossing powders for the background! Also put a bit of stickles in the center of the little flowers on the border.

Some more news, I was asked if I would like to teach classes at Michael's. There is a store in town and a new store opening about 15 minutes away this week. So I would be able to teach at both stores. I am excited about this, and can't wait to get started making my samples boards! Guess I best get my act together and stay feeling better! LOL

I sure have missed you all....hope life is treating you well!

:)
Kim

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!!! I've missed you! :) Also glad you're going to go ahead and teach at Michaels... fantastic! Luck them to have such a talented teacher on board! You GO girl!!
Hugs,
Val

Birdbrain said...

Wheeeee! Glad you are back!

Gillian said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!.... so that Naughty Muse has returned then! soooo happy Kim.. and love this card, how perfect she is!

Big Congrats on the teaching offer, Oh you live way tooo far away, I wish I could come and do some of your classes :o)

Julie Mutch said...

Glad to see you're back! :) We'll have to get together soon! This card is gorgeous, great job! The break has served your creative juices well!

I'm gonna have to take in some of those Michaels classes of yours! Let us know your schedule!

P.S. I just tagged you, check out my blog for details! :)

Paula Whittaker said...

Yay glad to see you back Kim!
Congrats on the teaching offer at Michaels ;o)

Sheila said...

Oh how fabby to see you back.....you have been missed so much.
What a gorgeous card.
Congratulations on being asked to teach at Michaels.....lucky lucky ladies who will be taking your classes......I am green with envy.

Vintage Papers said...

I have missed seeing your work! beautiful card!

Lisa said...

Wonderful card............I'm glad you are back!

Flower said...

ok, you're back - now start creating more! LOL I know, you have company, but still!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! Kimmy...you're back and from the looks of this card, it was well worth waiting for. Now I'm bummed that my swap didn't make it. :0( This is gorgeous!

Melanie said...

WOW fabulous card

Related Posts with Thumbnails