Monday

Good Friends are Priceless

Woohooo...I have new stamps!! lol...Seriously I am so spoiled! I just got some of the sets from My Favorite Things, and I LOVE them! lol...This is the first card I did with them using the ladies and sentiment. I stamped and embossed with black (yes, same problem as below, the black seems to flake off? Old powder?) then coloured with the Prismacolor Markers. I love how these markers work, no lines at all, everything just blends so nicely. I then added a piece of lime green ribbon and tied 3 pieces of raspberry ribbon onto it. I know the ribbon looks red in the picture, will try to get a better picture this afternoon when the sun is really shining! For now, you will just have to take my word for it that it's raspberry (bright pink)....Otherwise you all might think I am colour blind! lol

Have a great day everyone!
:)
Kim

edited to add: I did take a new photo, hopefully it shows pink ribbon now! lol

9 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I just love this image. You've really colored it beautifully and the whole card is just too, TOO CUTE!

Classroomfree said...

Love that stamp, and great card. Well done, colours are great!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Putting your new stamp to use I see--he he. Great colours. Love it!

Risa said...

This card is so cute!

Lisa said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I think you deserve to be spoiled. :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card and the sentiment is so true :o)

Anonymous said...

You made this so cheery! I love it!!!

K said...

love the card! great colors!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Such a fun and cute card. LOVE IT!
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails