Tuesday

I love Impression Obsession!

I just love all the new stamps at Impression Obsession! They are just gorgeous! The snowflakes are my favorite so far! So here I am posting another snowflake card! lol

The background paper is Figgy Pudding and is available at the Embellish-it online store! The snowflake is IO, then I stamped one of the snowflakes from the Basic Grey, Oh Baby, set and embossed with Diamond Ice powder. I just did this so there would be more sparkles on this card. The picture doesn't do this card justice, as there are a bunch of swarovski crystals on it, and it blings! lol

Have a great day everyone!
:)
Kim

13 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

OH! I actually said "OH!" out loud as I saw this. The snowflake is STUNNING and the colors are magnificent!

~ Jennifer :)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Kim,

This is just gorgeous! I love my IO stamps, too and this snowflake has been on my wishlist...I think there's gonna be a breakdown one of these days and there will be another order placed! lol :)

See ya soon!

Hugs,
Julie

Deborah March said...

This is absolutely SPECTACULAR! WOW!!!!

Tina said...

Oh, this is a precious card!

Penny said...

Hi Kim, this is GORGEOUS! It looks so beautiful embossed and sparkly .

Sheila said...

Just catching up with you Kim.....WOW you have some awesome work posted...just so beautiful.

Congratulations on becoming a Design Team member for Embellish It...Iwill check that out.

Hugs
Sheila-x-

Lauren (mytime) said...

This is the most gorgeous snowflak of the season! Lovely. I nhever tried IO! I may have to peek!! Thanks for sharing

Michelle Pearson said...

This turned out so pretty....love that snowflake and your idea to add the glittery snowflakes to the designer paper....fun!

Birdbrain said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!
Conniecrafter

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! this card is simply breathtaking ! I think this is my first time to your site, I love your style !
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, this is really beautiful!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh, this card is absolutely stunning -- just love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails