Sunday

Created Byhand Challenge - Glossy Paper

Afternoon Everyone!

This weeks challenge at Created Byhand is to use glossy paper on a card. The glossy on my card is the Stampsmith Photostamp, she is stamped on glossy paper with Ancient Page black ink. I think painted the image in softly with Zig Photo Markers and a watercolour brush. After that, I stippled Tim Holtz Distress inks over top, then darker around the edges of the image, hoping to give it more of an aged look. All other stamps used are from Quietfire Design. Suzannes stamps are just GORGEOUS, and such a treat to use! I also used swarovski crystals in the corners of the sentiment panel, but I couldn't seem to pick up the beautiful sparkle of them.

Thank you for the challenge ladies! That was fun!
:)
Kim

7 comments:

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE this card, it is very beautiful :)!

Hugs,
Catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Penny said...

So beautiful and elegant - both stunning stamps!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful. Love the design. Great work. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!
I didnt post it here hoping to surprise you but I think you missed it - you are my Blog Of The Week! I love your work and you blog :)

Yogi said...

Very nice. Love the colors and the way you framed the quote. Take care Yogi

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Perfection! You layouts, technique, colors, photos and sentiments are absolute perfection and so inspiring!

Jennifer

Ila said...

This card is So Beautiful!! I love your colors, layout and the photo stamp...just fabulous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails