Thursday

Double Take Thursday!

Evening Everyone,

Urgh, I almost forgot to upload this!! I just sat down to do some blog hopping, went to Beth's blog, and saw her card and remembered I have to upload mine! lol

This week I challenged Beth to make a kids card. Now, when I started making my card I had something else in mind, but this is what happened! lol...I think this would be ok to give a young girl. But I will be making some more kid cards and hopefully I can come up with something a bit more cutesy than this one. I did use bright coloured papers, bling and a pretty bright flower brad, and it's all about being happy!

Papers used are from Basic Grey. Main image stamp is from Paperbag Studios, and all the rest of the stamps are clear stamps from Sandylion! I was shocked to see they are making stamps, and they are just gorgeous, inexpensive as well!

Please stop by Beth's blog and see her awesome card!! Her's is definitely a kid card! She rose to the challenge....I just kinda kneeled I think! I will try again tomorrow! Isn't it funny how you issue a challenge and you have a problem making a card for it? Hmmmm.....lol

Thanks for playing this week again Beth! Can't wait til next week!

Have a great evening everyone,
Thanks for stopping by!
:)
Kim

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a pretty card, Kim. It is so elegant, once again. Lovely, lovely job.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

I think any little girl would love to receive a beautiful, elegant and fun card like this. I love the sentiments scattered about with the darling little girl's face. GREAT kid's card!

Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

It's very different from Beth's card for a same subject !!
Bravo to both of you !

Related Posts with Thumbnails