Thursday

Double Take Thursday - 5 Layers

Well, today is double take Thursday, and Beth has challenged me to make a card with 5 layers! I love layering, so this was alot of fun!

The main image stamp is from Lost Coast, I think? It doesn't have a name on it, it's unmounted, but I am pretty sure that is where it's from. The background is a stamp from SU, from the Essence of Love set. The sentiment is from Paper Inspirations.

I first stamped the main image on white glossy, then stamped her again on white copy paper. I cut her out of the white copy paper to create a mask. I used a tiny bit of d/s tape to attach overtop of my main image, and brayed over top of the whole piece of paper. I then stamped the flower stamp from SU with black archival ink. Then I took the mask off and put it thru the cuttlebug with the large nestability classic circle. Then did the same with a background piece of pp with the large scalloped nestability circle. The flowers are from Prima, the new ones with the collage look. I was thinking about someone and missing them, that's why I chose the "I miss you" sentiment.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and stop by Beth's blog to see what she came up with today!!

I have more to share today, but still have to take pics and do a few things around here before I post again! lol

Have a great day!
:)
Kim
p.s. - I just had another look at my card on here, and it looks blurry. I tried so hard to get a good picture, but the main image goes out of focus when I try to get the background clear? I figured a clear main image would be better! lol... I will keep trying though! lol

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh Kim, this is so elegant and beautiful. I love the image, the colours, the way it was put together. As always, your work is awesome.

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is so cool! I love the colors and that image is adorable!

Deborah March said...

GORGEOUS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails