Tuesday

Cards for Photo Memories

 

I design cards for a local scrap/stamp store called Photo Memories.  They give me the products they want me to use, and I TRY to make something half decent! lol 

For this first card they gave me a Hero Arts owl stamp and some of the new BG Porcelain paper to use.  They also want me to use the Nestibilities as much as possible and the Slice if I can.  So I used it all on this card.  The owl on the front was coloured with Copic markers, then I went over it with Opal Shimmerz.  The owls inside was just painted with the Shimmerz.  The flowers on this are Bo Bunny Rub-ons, which they also needed used.  The flowers on this card were done with the Slice.

On with the card…

haowlfrontpm [50%]

haowlmidpm [50%] haowlpm [50%]

For this second card I was to use an acrylic set from Hero Arts.  Now this was totally not my style, the paper or stamps, and I struggled with this card.  I used 2 of the stamps and a set of Spellbinders Butterflies, and Kaisercraft rhinestones.  Urgh…really not liking this card!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Thank you for dropping by today!  Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous cards! I love how the owl card opens! FUN!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim your cards are beautiful .. can not tell you struggled.. congrats on having your cards picked for publication .. Years of work definitely payed off

Sandie C said...

Lovely card - cards with butterflies are always a winner with me!! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails