Thursday

‘Tis the season…

Urgh…ok, who am I fooling?  It’s hard to make Christmas cards when it’s so hot and humid outside!  My mind is definitely not on anything related to Christmas!  However, I did have fun playing with Glitter Ritz and Peel Offs.  This is another card for my class at Photo Memories.  The sentiment stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms.  It was stamped with the glue pad and then glittered. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

In the pictures, the glitter doesn’t look to match the paper, but irl the glitter is teal just like the paper.  I need to learn more about taking pictures!  lol

Thank you so much for stopping by tonight,

:)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful! I have a ton of these peel offs and never know what to do with them.....thanks for the inspiration!

Sazzy said...

Hello,

I just found your blog and it is very inspirational! I haven't been inspired for a couple of months now due to a recent death in my family. I'm slowly getting back to stamping. Well, at least looking to be inspired. :) Thanks so much for sharing. If you go to my blog it won't show anything recent. But, you are more than welcome to check out past posts. :)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful way to use the peel offs and a fantastic colour combination

Related Posts with Thumbnails