Sunday

Card Swap – 5 layers or more

We had our monthly stamping night last week, and our swap cards for this month were to be 5 layers or more.  I like this swap as I love to layer! lol 

All stamps used are from Impression Obsession.  I just love their girly stamps! 

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I know it seems like I haven’t been doing any stamping lately, but I have been!  Some things I just can’t show you yet, and I have been getting ready for many classes.  It’s been a bit crazy actually!  Hopefully I will be able to post more on my blog soon! 

Thank you so much for stopping by,

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I love the image and the quote!! Love the colors, pattern paper, and embellishing! Awesome job on the card!

Vegan Recipes said...

Thanks for thee post

Related Posts with Thumbnails