Saturday

Jo Capper-Sandon – New Stamp Line!!!

Omgosh, I have some exciting news!  Jo Capper-Sandon has a beautiful new line of stamps just released today at Stampotique!!

jocoppersandon3

jocoppersandon1 

jocoppersandon2

I am loving these whimsical stamps!  Please stop by the unbelievably talented Jo’s blog to see her gorgeous samples using these new stamps!

These stamps are available for sale today at Stampotique Originals! I can’t tell you how excited I am that they are on their way to me!  Almost time to start stalking the mailman!

Have a beautiful weekend!

:)
Kim

 

3 comments:

himlaverket said...

Wonderful stamps,
nice blog of yours ;)
Have a nice day...

Beata Ewa said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, Kim :)
It is really a pleasure to take a tour in your blog - you make such a beautiful tings :)

About your question - I cannot remember the name of the artist, I am sorry (that is a reason I did not write it on my blog), but I am pretty sure I bought the stamp at Etsy. I hope it helps.

Hugs, Beata

Miss Peregrines said...

Hi nicee reading your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails