Sunday

A few pictures to share with you…

As most of you know, I am going to be a Grandma this month!  My oldest son Mike and his very beautiful lady, Jen, are due October 20th. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago now. I just had to share a few with you!

MikeandJen3

 MikeandJen7

MikeandJen12

Jen looks so peaceful and happy, and Mike is beaming with pride. I just can’t wait to meet baby Zachary!

My youngest son and his bride-to-be are expecting December 12th. Hopefully they will be sending along some pictures soon!!

Thank you for stopping by today, even though it wasn’t stamping related! I do have something to share with you later this evening, I am off to work here shortly!

Have a beautiful day!

:)
Kim

4 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful looking couple . You'll make an awesome Grandma Kim . So excited for you .
Marilyn

Julie Mutch said...

Beautiful pics of the new parents to be! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations! Can't wait to see pics of both of the babies! :)
Hugs,
Julie

Sheila said...

Gorgeous pics Kim.
Can't wait to see the baby pics too.
Love and Hugs
Sheila-x-

Valerie H. Marshall said...

OMG, could the pics be any nicer!!! This photographer sure captured the beauty of these sacred moments!
Congrats, Kimmy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails