Monday

Oh Baby! Viva Las VegaStamps!

 

I made this card for a friend, good thing he got a chuckle out of it! lol  The main image is from Viva Las VegaStamps, isn’t she sexy? Anyway, she is stamped on a piece of basic grey paper, then I used Nestibilities to frame her, and distressed the edges a bit. The card base was stamped around the edges with a tree stamp from Hero Arts. I just used the top of the tree. There is a little corset on the ribbon, I thought it needed a little something.

ohbaby2 [50%]

Now for the inside of the card…..uh-oh

sizematters [50%]

I know it’s a naughty card, but I sure had fun making it!

If you have a chance, check out the Viva Las VegaStamps!! They have a HUGE variety and something for everyone! They are also looking for a new Design Team, why not try out?

vivalasvegasstamps

Have a wonderful day,

Kim

4 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific fun card Kim, really cheeky.....lol Annette x

Proxxon Tools said...

OMG, I love this card... Need to get that stamp. Wish you have a link for the website..

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Awesome card Kim love how you stamped around the edge. Nice to see you back posting again
marilyn

Debbie said...

LOL! Love this card! Awesome job Kim! Naughty and Nice! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails