Wednesday

I just couldn't sleep tonight!



Well, I tried to go to sleep...my body is tired, but my mind just doesn't want to stop, so I finally got up and did a bit of stamping! Maybe now I will be able to sleep! I think I best stop reading stamping magazines in bed....LOL They just get me thinking and planning what I want to try the next day.....and I can't sleep! I am turning into a night owl! So here is what I did come up with tonight...the main image is from Stampsmith, it's a photostamp. Background is the most awesome scrapbook paper from Cosmo Cricket...I LOVE this stuff! Then I used a scroll from Purple Onion Designs and the sentiment is from SU! I am off to bed....sweet dreams to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I have some Anna Griffin paper and a stamp similar to the scroll stamp and never thought to combine them. This is a must do for me. By the way, my DH and I visited Nova Scotia a few years ago and loved it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails