Friday

Glamour

On Wednesday night, I had some of the ladies over to stamp! It was so great to see what everyone was creating and the different styles! Julie, Louise and Val came over. I only got one card partially done, and finished it last night. I received the beautiful woman stamp as a RAK from Sheila, and have used her card she made as inspiration. I did a reverse mask as she did to put flowers on her dress, and glittered in a few spots as well. I feel bad for not coming up with my own ideas, but sheesh, Sheila's work is gorgeous, I don't think I could come up with anything nicer after seeing her card! lol...Thank you so much Sheila for the stamps, and your beautiful card!

I am having a SU Party on Tuesday night! I just received the new catalogue yesterday and have my wish list started already! I really need a couple sets....have you all seen Baroque Motifs?? Now that is GORGEOUS! urgh.....there goes my paycheck! LOL

Anyway, I am off to work! Have a great day everyone! And I hope to have more to share with you later this evening! Oh yeah, I will also try to take a better picture tonight and change the pic, it's not the best! LOL

:)
Kim

10 comments:

Lisa said...

The card is beautiful!!!!

I am working with baroque motifs right now. I made my DD's wedding invites with it!!!

Enjoy your party! :)

Birdbrain said...

I love the card, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, elegant card :o)

Anonymous said...

What fun we had the other night! Thanks for having us over! I'm so excited to see the finished version of your card... you were so busy running around and getting stuff for me, that you never did finish - sorry man! :) Now that I know where your craft stuff is hiding in your new layout, I'll not bug you so much next time!
Cheers,
Val

Sheila said...

Oh Kim your card is beautiful. I love the colour you did it in....it looks so classy.

I'm glad you're enjoying the stamp.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

That is a gorgeous card!!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Oh ... I just LOVE this card! It is just so elegant looking. It would be beautiful in a frame. The texture of the background adds the right touch - reminds me of fresh, crisp linen.

Pattyjo said...

autiful, beautiful job! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love the feel of this card. I love the bg, it just makes this card stand out!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

So elegant...right down to the smallest detail!

Related Posts with Thumbnails