Friday

Winner of the "Blog Bling"

The random # generator picked #22, and that is Jennifer, she said:

"Kim, that is wonderful! Congratulations. I can hardly wait to see your designs for The Queen! I think Heather should get the blog bling because she was so creative in her answer that I was giggling reading her solid reasoning for being the one to receive it.(OK...how was that? Did I sound like a gracious person who'd forgo getting bling herself so someone else could? That's a good reason for me, eh?!)Congratulations again and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. "

Congratulations Jennifer! Please email me (link at the right side of my blog) your snail mail address and I will get that out to you right away!

Thank you to everyone for playing along with me! I loved reading all your reasons and wish I could send each and every one of you some bling....but alas, I am not rich! LOL...But I will have more blog bling when I hit 15,000 posts, and that's not too far away!

Hugs!
Kim

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Kim! I'm so excited. How sweet of you to share your blog bling!

Again, congratulations on being named at design team member for The Queen's Dresser Drawers. That is such exciting news.

Again, many thanks! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails