Monday

Have a drink on me….Viva Las Vegastamps

It was a friends birthday yesterday, and I had a card all made for him! The perfect guy card! What man doesn’t like beer? lol

VLVS1

The mug of beer, Moosehead beer logo and the sentiment I put inside are all available at Viva Las Vegastamps! The sentiment inside says, “ 24 hours in a day. 24 beer in a case. Coincidence?” I thought he would get a kick out of that for sure.

The beer mug was embossed in black, and then coloured in using Copic Markers. I put a bit of glossy accents on the water drops on the outside of the mug. I couldn’t decide what to use for the foam on the beer, and ended up using Flower Soft. I thought it looks kind of foamy, looks good in person! lol I made the background on white cardstock, using distress inks, and stains. The stains are new to me, and will take a bit of practice. I used them on the diamond background, directly on the stamp.

No fussiness on this card…was hard to leave it and not add anything else. I find it so challenging to make Man cards! lol

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by today,

Kim

4 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Kim I love this card and the flower soft worked great . Love that moosehead logo too. I have something on my blog for you come pick it up .
Marilyn

Karan said...

Kim - This fabulous! I envy your creativity.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing masculine card!! Love how it turned out. Great colors!!! Awesome job!

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

great card - if you order from Viva get me that Moosehead logo stamp!!! Very cool - Nancy LeB in B'water

Related Posts with Thumbnails