Thursday

True Friendship

I went to a class taught by Val, and this is one of the cards we made. I have all the stamps, but have never come up with a clever idea like this! lol

Cards2011 019

We stamped the image and sentiment on kraft cardstock, then ripped and distressed with vintage photo distress inks. The background paper is so gorgeous, all we did to that was distress the edges. The circles are from Graphic 45, I just love them! Then we added a few black pearls to the card. I really like this card, love the vintage feel.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Kim

9 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is FAB, luv the deets! Thanks too for visiting my blog, hugz

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome!! Love the images...

Debbie said...

I really like this card, KIm! A beauty!

1CardCreator said...

This is lovely!

Sheila said...

Just catching up with you Kim and WOW you have some fab cards posted.
Love them all.
Hugs
Sheila-x-

Willy said...

What a fabulous card, Kim!

Julie Mutch said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Sorry I missed that class. I just got home from a crafty therapy day...I hit three craft stores and came home with lots of new goodies. Do I hear road trip in the near future??? lol :)

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, I didn't mention one of the stores is a new one down in the Valley. Nice lady that owns it and some nice goodies in there. :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous - Im so sorry I havent been on here for a while but your always in my thoughts xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails