Tuesday

Asian Cards



I was given some Asian stamps and asked to work with them. This is what I came up with. I do love the Asian look, but find it's something that I am not the best at. At least I did get a few done!

The Geisha lady and background are all done with Twinkling H2O's.










This card was gold embossed on shimmer, then bleached inside the leaves to turn the leaves colors. I just love working with shimmer cardstock!


This card was done with Lyra Watercolor Crayons! Fast and easy!


The card below was done with the Resist technique and overstamping. I learned about this one from a book called Texture Effects by Nancy Curry. If you haven't read the book, I would suggest you do! It's a lovely book with so many great techniques and gorgeous artwork!

I stamped the background of this card with bleach before I embossed anything. It still looks a bit bare to me, but I don't know what else to do with this one, so I will leave as is! lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails