Thursday

Bling Card


I just did this card for a Bling Challenge/Mingle on one of the boards I belong to (http://www.ink-stains.com). We have a challenge every week, and this time we are having a mingle with it as well. The bling on this card is on the woman's dress. All the hearts have clear glitter in them, and the prima flower has a rhinestone brad.

I don't know about everyone else, but I really struggle to get back into my stamping after Christmas. I mean we create so many different cards at Christmas, and it's a certain theme, now it's time to put that all away and carry on. Why I am having such a hard time getting back to it now? lol I am trying not to do what I usually do, try something different, maybe that's why. I just see so many different styles of cards and would love to try something else as well as what I normally do! lol Urgh....I can tell I will go back to my own thing very soon! LOL

Anyway, this is my contribution for the mingle! lol

Have a great day everyone!
Kim

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Bling Bling so lovely Kim.

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim.....Know what you mean about not being able to get back into the swing of things after xmas....I wanted to change my style too but I think this is causing me problems and I need to get back to what I do best.

Anonymous said...

Kim...beautiful card and i know exactly what you mean by trying something new. I kept telling myself 'new year, new/different style' but for some reason i can't change. I keep gravitating to my same 'ole style.

Gillian said...

Kim this really is the most beautiful card.. You have tinted this dress so delicately...
'Bring on the Bling' :o)

Lisa said...

I love your card. Your stamps are so unique and cool! Bling, baby!

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty Kim!

Anonymous said...

Kim, this cardturned out great

Gillian said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad this gorgeous gal has come to live at my home... {{{BIGGEST SMILES HERE}}}... She is even more beautiful in real life.. Thankyou Kim... I adore it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails