Monday

Stamping Bella Cards




Well, most of you know I don't do cutesy much, BUT, these stamps are just too cute not to use! LOL Mindy sent me some of the Bella stamps so I could do some cards for samples and clasess. I have more but they aren't quite put together yet, so will add them later! I just inked a vertical pallette stamp with the Sea Shells inks, and overstamped with the black. I did try coloring with my pencil crayons, but it just wasn't me! I will finish off one of those cards later.

Thanks for looking!!
:)
Kim

5 comments:

Lisa said...

These stamps are way cute! I love what you did with it!

Thanh Vo said...

*evil laugh* Welcome to the club, sistah! lol. And here we have another addictabella. The cards look so cute, Kim! I really love the colours.

Mary-Beth said...

Love the colours, love the stamps, but I'm resisting!!!!!

Great job Kim!

Barbara said...

The first one is so true isn't it.

Unknown said...

Your Bella cards are so cute! Love the color hues you used. I may have to break down and purchase them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails