Thursday

Bella and MFT


Today I wanted to share a couple cards I made over the past few days! I hope I am not offending anyone with the Bella card....I have a g/f who rides, and knew she would get a kick out of this card!

The Bella card uses of course a Stamping Bella stamp, the swirls are from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is from MFT (Twisted Sentiments). The main image was stamped with black archival ink, then coloured in with Copic markers. I used the nestabilities to make the oval layers. I then stamped the swirls on the background paper, and coloured in any empty spaces in the swirls with the Copic Spica Clear glitter pen. Oh yeah, parts of the motorcycle were coloured with the Spicas as well. The sentiment was stamped with the Black Archival ink. Silk black ribbon was added for a bit of interest!

The MFT card with the headless cowgirl, was stamped with Archival Black Ink. Then coloured with copic markers. All stamps are from MFT (My Favorite Things). I distressed the edges and layered it all. I ran the red paper thru the cuttlebug using the Paisley background. Cut out the cacti and star, added the flower and hemp, and it was done! lol

I know these are a bit different for me, and I had a blast making them!!!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
:)
Kim

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

Just LOVE your biker chick!! lmao!!

Birdbrain said...

Super cards, Kim! I especially like the coloring on the cowgirl - that's WAY out of your comfort zone. Good for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails