Thursday

Challenge Me Thursday - White, Black & Hot Pink

Well, finally I got my card done! I was working on something else today and just realised what time it is, and got to it.

Today I chose Julie's challenge of white, black and hot pink! Yikes....I was a bit scared about what I was going to come up with. I started going thru my stamps until I found what I thought might look alright with this colour challenge. And oh yeah, she said it had to be an elegant card! lol...double challenge.

I used a stamp from Stampington as the main image, she is called Russian Beauty. The sentiment is from MFT. The images are all stamped with Archival Black ink. I ran the pink thru the cuttlebug using the swiss dots background. I used the nestabitilities for the layers. The photo corners each have one hot pink swarovski crystal on them. Simple card....but it really made me think, these colours and elegant. Did I do it Julie? lol

Thanks for stopping by,
:)
Kim

3 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Kim, this is awesome! You are the Queen! lol :) You did a great job with the challenge!

I was hoping I'd be better to head over to Deborah's tomorrow night with everyone, but alas the children have given me the flu. I'm down and out and it's not pretty! lol :) Believe me, ya'll don't want it!

...Can we say only 6 more days of school and then hopefully we can get away from the germs for a while!

Anyway, have fun and I'll chat with ya soon! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Penny said...

Beautifully elegant - I do love those colours together. She is one of my favourite stamps too but I haven't inked mine up for ages!

CreativeMish said...

Wow! I love that hot pink with the black and white!

Related Posts with Thumbnails