Friday

Challenge Me Thursday - No Stamping

Well, that was a tough one! Thanks for the great challenge!

For this card I printed out an image from one of my Luna Girl Cd's. I then cut it oval with the nestabilities, and very lightly stippled a bit of tea dye distress ink on the edges. Then layered on a scalloped oval. I did a small strip with the cuttlebug polka dot background. I printed out the sentiment on my computer, and used the window punch from SU to cut it out. Then I added a few prima flowers along the bottom edge of the photo just to fill the card a bit.

Whew....seriously, it was hard not to stamp one thing on a card! Made me wish I had some sentiment rub ons!

Thanks again for playing ladies!! And to Jennifer for the great challenge!
:)
Kim

1 comment:

Jennifer E. said...

WOW Kim! Great job! I love the subtle color in the photo--so antique looking & the flowers are a great touch too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails