Thursday

Christmas is coming…

And it’s coming fast!  Every year I tell myself I will get a head start on my Christmas cards, and every year it never happens!  This is the first year I actually have some made, but I am sure that doesn’t mean they will all be done early…I seem to be the Queen of Procrastination lately..errr…ok, all the time!

Both of these projects were inspired by the talented Becca Feeken.  There is a wonderful picture and video tutorial at Splitcoast for the ornament project.  Thank you so much Becca for sharing your talent with us!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

This card was done with the Renaissance Spellbinders Pendant, the In Spades borders, and the Fancy Tags.  The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts Christmas set.  I have to say, I have a really hard time figuring out how these things are done.  I wasted more paper than you want to know! lol  I know some think outside the box and figure it all out so fast…wish I was one of them! lol  I do like how it turned out so I guess it was worth all the frustration! LOL

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This is the ornament made with the Fleur de Lis pendant set.  As I said the video tutorial done by Becca is on Splitcoast Stampers.  Stop by and have a look, and if you decide to give it a try, I would LOVE to see your ornament, so leave me a link!  Becca makes it so easy, she explains everything so well! 

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by,

:)

6 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh my! OH MY! Absolutely beautiful! That swirl of red is just magnificent. Oh my!! :)

Rach said...

oh wow!!! this is awesome sweetie.. going to have a looksie at that tutorial now.. hugs rachxx

Valerie H. Marshall said...

As always... simply stunning! We're gonna have to plan a date to make Christmas cards together early this year!!!! Then maybe you'll actually receive one from me before March! LOL!

maiahs_momma said...

Wow, absolutely stunning Kim...LOVE them :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so elegant and classy

Anneke klerks said...

beautyfull!!!!!!!!!

groet anneke

Related Posts with Thumbnails